Thursday, September 07, 2006

:( well the island opening did not go as well as expected .Im sorry all .I know there are alot of things not set and not out. I will begin to remedy this in the morning .Im on eastern standard time (3hrs ahead of sl time). I just pray I can get in then.In a matter of minutes after, hmm, more like seconds lol after opening I completley froze. I think to many teleports at one time ,our fault for not testing this. Live and learn i guess :D.

Hope you all were not too disappointed with our disorganization. Just alot going on this week:/

Thanks <3
Amby

7 Comments:

Blogger Willow said...

Well I managed to get there, but I was laggy as hell! I am on a really really bad laptop at the moment *sigh* so much goodness and so lil being able to move!

But from what I DID see, further to my sneak peek a while back, it looks DIVINE! and the stuff.. ZOMG...

Take your time and chill for a bit, we aren't going anywhere <3

4:17 AM  
Blogger Elikapeka Tiramisu said...

The Naughty sim is simply fan-fooking-tastic!!

4:50 AM  
Blogger antonia said...

I went there. I saw. I shopped. I left. And then I came back after 30 minutes. Saw some more. Shopped some more. Left. And whaddaya know. After a couple of hours I was back a third time. Saw. Shopped.

Need I say I love it? :)

7:06 AM  
Anonymous amby said...

aww thankyou, Im happy you all enjoy it and happy you all have patience lol.Thankyou for posting and easing my mind :).

Willow that pic is coot . You look like barbie !

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Lost said...

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it :) Sorry if I didn't respond to if you were trying to reach me, or didn't say Hi back :\. I was swamped in IMs and trying to finish other things up while caught in the horrendous lag

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Aces said...

Kudos on the Island you 2, i enjoyed what you have done, the cafe was my favorite thing to see.. keep up the good work

10:14 AM  
Blogger bingbangboom said...

I couldn't find the rest rooms so I left a mess in the bushes. Um, im sorry. I had to use some leaves, they look so real though. Beautiful beautiful leaves :D

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home